By Concept Technology
When you ask Tom Stewart, principal at Partners Healthcare Group, what his organization does, he’ll tell you that Partners helps its clients make wise business decisions that are clinically sound and financially responsible. To meet a wide range of client-specific needs, the action-oriented Partners team builds inventories, creates medical equipment plans, reconciles asset files and performs valuations. Partners delivers the best medical equipment planning and financial services because of its expertise, experience, and data sources.
Listening well and executing while paying attention to details is how this Brentwood, TN firm has been successfully serving its health care provider clients since 1995.
With 10 workstations and one server, Partners Healthcare Group works with a lot of large data files and requires an IT firm that is timely, dependable and accommodating.
Though Partners Healthcare Group has worked with other IT firms in the past, in Tom’s words, “Concept Technology checks all the boxes.”
- Timely: “Concept Technology has been extremely responsive, and quickly resolves any issues.”
- Dependable: “From a dependability scale, Concept Technology is a 10.”
- Accommodating: “Concept Technology’s engineers are always willing to explain in non-technical terms any issues that arise and what that means for our business operations.”
We’ve enjoyed working with Partners Healthcare Group for the past two years, and look forward to continuing to help the firm achieve its business and IT goals in the future.
Partners Healthcare Group
7101 Executive Center Drive, Suite 123
Brentwood, TN 37027
1 (800) 270-7582
By Concept Technology
An investment firm for health and technology startups, Mountain Group Capital is more than just an investor. The company is also a builder, partner and operator.
- Business Builders: Mountain Group Capital doesn’t just make great investments; it builds great companies. The firm believes that its role is to provide the capital as well as the expertise and industry knowledge to help companies grow and succeed.
- Patient Partners: Mountain Group Capital is committed to its investments for the long-term. The firm has confidence in the strength of its companies and works with them through times of both challenge and growth.
- Expert Operators: Leaders in health and technology founded Mountain Group Capital in 2002 and now bring their deep industry knowledge to their companies. The firm invests only in companies in its areas of expertise, providing those companies with industry insights and strategic value.
A firm with nine workstations and one server, Mountain Group Capital started working with Concept Technology about six months ago. The firm previously worked with another provider, but was looking for a partner who could respond to service calls and emails promptly and professionally.
Since the company doesn’t have an IT person on site, this response time is vitally important. A Concept Technology engineer responds to all calls for support within 30 minutes of the request.
“We couldn’t ask for a better IT company to meet all of our needs,” Mountain Group Capital Executive Assistant Deborah Mraz said. “They are very knowledgeable, efficient, with keeping a professional and friendly manner.”
- IT support turnaround time is important. Concept Technology is centrally located in Germantown, and we maintain a fleet of hybrid cars, so our engineers can respond to clients’ emergencies within 30 minutes, even if they have to travel to their places of business. Your IT service provider is only as good as its computer and technical support response time.
Mountain Group Capital
1600 Division Street, Suite 580
Nashville, TN 37203